Our primary objective is to ensure a positive learning experience that will assist our students to achieve their greatest potential and to adapt and adjust to a diverse and ever changing society. We are dedicated to providing our students with the adequate skills and capabilities of using English to foster them in their academic studies, and to prepare them for their professional life after university.
ELU is committed to:
- Hiring and retaining qualified ESL teaching professionals
- Setting challenging tasks with attainable goals for both students and instructors
- Providing a learning environment that is comprehensive, inclusive and responsive to the needs of the students
- Using a wide variety of teaching techniques and technology to match the different learning styles of our student population
- Promoting autonomy and a concept of life-long learning
- Constantly adapting our programme so that it is in line Common European Framework